You can also customize the overall behavior of our software and all of its features. These options can be found by clicking into |Advanced Settings|.
To go into Advanced Settings, simply:
- Go to |Settings| by clicking on your username, on the top right corner of the screen.
- Go to |Advanced Settings|.
Some of the main Advanced Settings you can change when using STEL Order
· Do not allow prices below minimum pricing: This will prevent prices from going below the specified minimum price that can be added to each product, even after a discount is in place.
· Do not allow prices below sales pricing: This will prevent prices from going below the specified market value for any product, even after a discount is in place.
· Send to: Enables the |Send to| option when creating certain documents. This will allow you to specify or change the client which an invoice, estimate or delivery is being made to, instead of using the client entry which was being viewed when creating the document.
· Document Visibility: Select which type of documents you want to view, edit, create or delete when using STEL Order.
· Create events using activities: When selected, a calendar event will automatically appear whenever a business document is created.
· Offline Mode: Enables or disables the use of STEL Order’s mobile app when you are not connected to the internet.
· Manually arrange incidents: This will allow you to manually arrange and prioritize any events created by or assigned to users, instead of having them automatically arranged by priority and creation date.
· Read receipts when sending emails: When activated, you will automatically receive read receipts when sending business documents in an email.
· Create remittance documents: Allows you to create remittance documents that include details of your financial operations and invoices, all in one place.