1. How to begin using your new management and invoicing software
Let’s take a look at how you can begin using your new management and invoicing software efficiently from the start.
When you log in for the first time, you will find a certain amount of demo company information:
- Delivery Notes
- Calendar Events
This information is entirely fictional and placed there with the sole purpose of helping you know what STEL Order would look like, at first glance, after a company has already introduced information.
We recommend that you create a few invoices, estimates, products, clients and some other documents to get comfortable with your new management software during this stage.
2. How to begin working with YOUR company data
After making as many test documents as you want, you can start using real data by clicking on the [Start] button, which appears on the top right corner of the web version and in the main menu of the STEL Order Android app.
This will start up the process of creating your company, by inserting your legal name, taxpayer identifier number, addresses, phone numbers, logo, colors, etc…
All of the demo information that was created previously will be deleted, leaving STEL Order completely blank and ready to configure using real company data: clients, products, services, invoices, estimates, delivery notes, etc…
If this seems like a tedious process, then please do not worry: you can import all of your existing information, and it only takes a few minutes.
You will also find that STEL Order comes with pre-configured information that matches the country that you selected during the registration process. This includes currency, taxes, company identifier and more.
To sum it all up:
- Try creating and editing some of the demo information.
- Click on the [Begin] button to delete the demo information and to create your company.
- Introduce your company’s legal information.
- Upload a company logo and select the desired interface color.
- Import your products and clients, if you already have them on another software or Excel document.
- Adjust your document reference numbers by going to [Settings > Management Listings > References].
For example, if the latest reference number for one of your invoices was F00078, you can set STEL Order to continue from F00079.
- Begin creating estimates, invoices, delivery notes and other documents.
- Configure your user roles and add the staff members of your company to STEL Order, if applicable.
Remember to contact us if you need any help getting started or simply to configure your software to better suit your business needs.