Let us take a look at how you can create a SEPA payment files using STEL Order. Depending on the country where your company is located, this can be a crucial part of the use of your new software and can save you a lot of time in the future.
Thanks to STEL Order, you can send all of your invoices and receipts directly to your bank for them to be paid, without the need to process them one by one. Instead, you can send multiple invoices over in a XML file.
STEL Order always creates these documents to the highest possible standard to ensure there are no complications with your bank or financial entity later on.
How to create a SEPA Payment File
- Access the |Invoice Receipts| tab within |Invoicing|.
- Select all the receipts that you wish to include in your remittance.
- Click on |More| > |Generate SEPA Payment|.
- Fill in the required information and click on [Download].
The document that you have just downloaded will be the one that you can send to your bank or upload using your online banking software.
We recommend that you double-check the following information, just to be sure:
- The payment option for the receipt or invoice must have the “Subject to SEPA Payments” tick-box activated. To do this, go to |Settings| > |Management Listings| > |Payment Options| click on the “Subject to SEPA Payments” tick-box for the appropriate option.
- The client must have their “Mandate Reference” filled out on the system. To do this, go to |Clients| and then click on the |Bank Account| tab. You will now need to fill in the required information.
- SEPA Payments can be activated or deactivated by going into |Settings| > |Advanced Settings|.