There may come a time when you need to modify or delete an invoice. In this article we will show you how to delete an invoice using STEL Order.
You can do this without any problems, but it is important to remember that they cannot contain paid invoice receipts (or purchase receipts, if they are purchase invoices).
How to delete an invoice
- If there are no purchase or paid invoice receipts, you can delete an invoice simply by clicking on [More > Delete].
- If there are purchase or paid invoice receipts, you will need to change the status of the invoice. The following steps will guide you on how to do this:
1. Open the invoice that you wish to modify or delete.
2. Click on the |Receipts| tab.
3. Select the receipts that are set as paid and deselect this option.
Repeat this for every receipt that has been paid or charged and you will then be able to delete the invoice by clicking on [More > Delete].
NOTE: There is an option, within the general settings for STEL Order, to enable or disable the possibility of editing or deleting invoices. Find out more by visiting this help center article about general settings.