In this article we will explain how to manage invoices and billing into and from client accounts using STEL Order.
Payments and other transactions can be carried out with ease in STEL Order. You will also be able to generate receipts and other documents based on these actions.
How to manage invoicing and accounting with clients using STEL Order
Follow these steps to make a deposit or to withdraw from a clients account:
- Access the desired client page in STEL Order.
- Click on the |Balance| tab.
- Click on the [Account Transfers] sub-tab.
- Select [Deposit] or [Withdraw], depending on the desired transaction.
- Fill in the required fields.
Follow these steps to create a document related to a transaction:
- Within the invoice, click on |Receipts|.
- Click on an existing receipt and edit it to include the information related to the latest transaction (concept, amount, payment method, etc).
- Set the receipt as “paid” and save.
- A paid receipt will be generated automatically with the amount that you have just entered (corresponding to the latest transaction) and another pending receipt will be created if there are any outstanding amounts to be paid.
If you wish to reduce the amount made by a deposit, you will need to withdraw the corresponding amount.