Última actualización: 28/03/2017
STEL Order allows you to configure how you wish to send your business emails by accessing your software’s general settings.
You can configure how you wish to send document attachments in emails through STEL Order. This will allow you to send your invoices, delivery notes, receipts and estimates from your own email address. Alternatively, you can also use our general email address as the sender (firstname.lastname@example.org).
You can modify how you wish to send your business emails by accessing STEL Order’s general settings.
Here is how you can access STEL Order’s general settings:
- Go to |Settings| by clicking on your username, on the top right corner of the screen.
- Go to |Emails|.
Once there, you will see three tabs:
1. Email Settings
Here is where you can set your details when sending emails as well as where email copies are sent to.
- Send as: Here you can choose who the receiver will view as the sender.
In other words, you can define who the client will see when they receive a business document.
STEL Order: The email will be sent using the email@example.com address.
Your Company: The email will be sent using the main company address (i.e info@YOURBUSINESSNAME.com)
Your User: The email will be sent using the specific email address that is attached to your STEL Order user account.
- Send copy: Here you can choose where and if a copy is sent every time you send an email.
- Reply to: Here you can set the email address where a reply will be sent to eventually.
- Email address: The address for the account which you will use to send your email.
- Password: The password used to access the specified email account.
- SMTP Server, SMTP Port and Security Protocol: The server configuration for your email account.
You can customize your email footer and signature in this section.
3. Client Emails
Here you can personalize the content of the email that you will be sending using STEL Order.
You can use dynamic tags, such as:
@DOCUMENTTYPE@: The type of document that is being sent.
@CLIENTNAME@: The name of the client that you are emailing.
@MYCOMPANY@: The name of your company or organisation.
@USERNAME@: The name of the individual or user that you are sending your email to.