There are many ways to customize your document templates using STEL Order. In this article we will show you how to make invoices, estimates, deliveries and receipts that are unique to your business.
STEL Order allows you to create unlimited document templates, which can all be personalized to look however you want them to.
Creating as many templates as you want will also allow you to create documents for any kind of situation. For example, documents for certain levels of visibility or documents with or without a watermark.
When accessing the template editor, you will see right away all of the templates that have previously been created.
You will be able to create new ones or edit an already existing template in this section.
How to customize invoices, estimates, orders and receipts
When creating or editing a template, there are several options which can be changed:
- Font: The type of letter font that you wish to use.
- Watermark: This is an A4 sized image that loads in the background. This can be used to insert logos at the bottom of the document, background colors and shapes, headers, etc.
The default resolution for this image is 1654px in width and 2339px in height.
- Color: The default color of your lines and borders.
Next up, in the lower tabs, you can modify the text of certain fields or hide them to further customize your template.
To include your company’s logo in any of the documents, you will need to do the following:
- Go to |Settings| by clicking on your username, on the top right corner of the screen.
- Go to |Company Information|.
- Click on the |Company Logo| section and select [Edit].
- Click on the current image and find the company logo that you wish to upload.
- Click [Save].
Please note that the logo will be fitted into a rectangular format, so we recommend that the image file that you upload also uses this shape.