STEL Order offers many options and possibilities when it comes to creating online sales documents using your smartphone or tablet. In this article we will explain the main actions that you can carry out and the information that can be obtained from these documents.
Inside the [More] option, you can carry out the following actions:
- [Delete]: This will delete the document.
- [Download]: To download a PDF copy of the document.
You can also download the invoice in various other formats such as the e-invoice format, for example.
- [Generate]: This will generate another type of document using the same information, items and data. This will close the current document.
- [Duplicate]: This will duplicate the document as any other type of document, without affecting the current one you are viewing.
- [Send]: This will send the document. It will also automatically load the contact information for the client that the document is intended for, as well as being available to edit or to forward to anyone else.
To find out more about how to customize your email templates, please take a look at this help center article about configuring emails using STEL Order.
- [Export]: To generate a .xlsx copy of a specific document, for example.
- [Margin]: This will bring up information about the cost effectiveness of the operation that is present within the document.
- [Create Event]: This will allow you to create an event within your calendar that is linked to the current document.
Much more than just products and prices on your sales documents
- More Information tab:
- Comments: Additional information that you wish to include. It will appear at the bottom of the document.
- Internal Comments: Internal information that we wish to take note of without having it appear in the document itself
- Email Sent Date: To know when it was sent, who it was sent to and when it was read.
- Currency: The currency used for this document.
- Currency Exchange Rate: The exchange rate for the currency used within the document when measured against the default currency for your company.
- Attachments tab:
Here you can attach documents and images that you can take and upload using your smartphone or tablet. You can send these alongside your invoice when emailing your clients.
- Related tab:
Here you will find all of the documents that are related to your invoice. For example, the estimate, work order, delivery note and all related events and incidents.