Última actualización: 25/03/2019
How much time do you spend on Facebook every day? And what about Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn…? Well, you’re not the only one – each day millions of people visit various social media websites. Therefore, if you’re responsible for marketing your company, you should take advantage of this trend and start promoting your business using social media.
How to start with social media marketing?
- Have a look at the clients visiting your profile. What are they doing? What might they be searching for? This way you will be able to get to know their expectations and prepare more personalized posts which will contain information your clients want to find.
- Post new content regularly. You probably wouldn’t trust a company which does have its profile on Facebook, however, hasn’t posted anything for the past year. If you write new post at least once a week, you will increase your credibility.
- Make sure all the information is up to date. Accurate information about your company is what your (potential) clients might be searching for when visiting your website.
- Answer your clients’ questions and messages as soon as possible. How would you feel if you wrote a message to a company you’d like to get in touch with, and nobody replied for the next week? On the contrary, if your clients receive a quick reply, they will trust your company more eagerly.
- From time to time, write a post whose content will not be related to what your company is offering. Many people visit social media websites to relax and forget about their work – let them do that.
What will be the benefits?
You will definitely be able to stay closer to your clients and understand them better. Moreover, you will share your content faster and reach more clients. You will also be able to increase brand awareness and therefore, gain new customers. As a result, the number of sales will increase.